Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Jesus Loves You and You Too

New things today, unexpected kindness. Stressful annoying day at work and took a breather to just - ugh. As I was going back to work some stranger said “Jesus Loves You”. Was a bit surprising but also appreciated as I was having a rough time. I saw him say it to other people walking by. And another coworker said they got that greeting too. Just odd but nice I guess. 

Then later that day there was a kid, bit rough and sassy, who always seems suspicious of me. I try to be nice but she seems reluctant. Tonight I said “have a good night” while walking by, not expecting any response. Delayed 5 seconds later she yells, “you too”. It wasn’t sarcastic or sassy, just regular. Very surprising and a nice thaw to her “too cool for you” facade. 

Anyway some new things and highlights to the day. Just kinda nice.